- PM ISO 21502
- PM Fundamentals
- PM Advanced
- PM Team Leader
- PMBOK Guide
- IPMA Competences-ICB
- Program & Portfolio
- Project Scheduling
What is it about?
The e-learning course “PM Advanced” is targeted on senior project managers who already have fundamental knowledge in project management. The course deals with more complex project management methods and instruments.
- In-depth knowledge of project management techniques;
- Acquaintance of knowledge enforced by exercises;
- Numerous examples and appendixes;
- Comprehensive, illustrative and in-depth;
- Embracing soft skills such as team leading, conflict management, negotiation, etc.;
- Good foundation for IPMA certification (D, C, B).
Chinese, Dutch, English, French and German.
- Permanent internet access.
- Latest version of internet browsers and multimedia plug-ins.
About 18 hours (equal to 18 PDU or contact hours), certificate REP of the PMI.
- Project managers who would like to complete their knowledge;
- Project managers who would like to perfect their skills in preparation for a certification.
Good fundamentals knowledge in project management.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- apply the more advanced project management techniques such as procurement, in-depth risk analysis, etc.;
- apply some essentials technics of leadership (negotiation, conflict management,…);
- master the execution of more complex projects.
- Methodology, stakeholders and roles within a project;
- Estimations of costs and duration, planning and schedule, communication;
- Distribution and supervision of work, integration management, quality assurance, performance reports and earned value analysis;
- Identification, quantification, criticality and cost of risk;
- Risk response and monitoring;
- Supply management, contract management;
- Acquisition and development of the team, diagnostic and measures;
- Problem solving, negotiation, conflict management;
- Business and projects, processes, project marketing.
How does it work
The learner acquires – on an individual basis – the advanced knowledge with the help of a theoretical overview, instructions how to apply the concepts, examples, as well as checklists.
Emphasis is given to the application of knowledge with the help of exercises and explanations how to apply the theory in practice.
Throughout the modules, the learners are encouraged to apply the knowledge and to respond to specific questions.
The learners are not alone; they are accompanied by an experience distant coach who responds to questions, motivates, and checks the progress. (optional)
Price: € 478 without vat.
On the order form, please select the option: “PM Advanced” + individuel telecoachin.