Project Management Terminology
Estimate Activity Durations. The process of estimating the number of work periods needed to complete individual activities with the estimated resources.
Acquire Resources. The process of obtaining team members, facilities, equipment, materials, supplies, and other resources necessary to complete project work.
SV (english) : Schedule Variance
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
To ensure a successful project, the project manager has to identify all stakeholders, and to determine their expectations, interests, and influence over the project. When in the project lifecycle are such activities required?
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : These activities are part of the stakeholder analysis that is first carried out at the beginning of the project, but it is not a one-off activity and should take place throughout the project.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability