Project Management Terminology
Master Schedule. A summary-level project schedule that identifies the major deliverables and work breakdown structure components and key schedule milestones. See also milestone schedule.
Project Funding Requirements. Forecast project costs to be paid that are derived from the cost baseline for total or periodic requirements, including projected expenditures plus anticipated liabilities.
PDM (english) : Precedence Diagramming Method
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
|A project manager is preparing for a performance review that is due to take place next week. What will most likely be discussed at the meeting?||
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : Performance reviews are typically used in conjunction with performance-reporting techniques such as variance analysis, trend analysis and earned value technique.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability