- PM ISO 21502
- PM Fundamentals
- PM Advanced
- PM Team Leader
- PMBOK Guide
- IPMA Competences-ICB
- Program & Portfolio
- Project Scheduling
What is it about?
The exam simulator X-AM PRINCE2 allows certification candidates to prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation examination in an easy and efficient way. Candidates become accustomed to the kinds of questions asked during the examination while practicing with the X-AM.
X-AM includes over several hundreds of questions – with feedbacks on each question. A tracking system demonstrates the progress in course of the learning phase.
- A very motivating and efficient learning method;
- It can be used anywhere: learners can access it from any computer or tablet;
- User-friendly and intuitive interface;
- Available in several languages.
- Permanent internet access.
- Latest version of internet browsers and multimedia plug-ins.
20 hours, certificate REP of the PMI.
- Candidates for the PRINCE2 2009 Foundation certification exam.
Being familiar with the PRINCE2 project management framework.
After preparing themselves with X-AM, the participants will be able to:
- register for the PRINCE2 Foundation examination – well prepared and with a profound knowledge.
- Project initiation and organization;
- Scope definition and development of the concept;
- Planning of activities and resources;
- Risk analysis, monitoring and control;
- Estimations, budget and cost control;
- Quality planning and control;
- Performance control and change management;
- Training and team building, communication;
- Project closing, lessons learned.
How does it work
X-AM is not only an exam simulator that allows certification candidates to train in real conditions, it also serves other purposes:
- Learning and reviewing: the questions are arranged according to the type of knowledge; thanks to the explanations given, they allow learners to extend their knowledge. Learners may view those questions which they found difficult several times, so as to consolidate their knowledge.
- Evaluating oneself: thanks to the scores expressed in percent, learners may estimate their level of knowledge.
- Tracking one’s progression: learners can view their results for each session and for each knowledge area; comparing those results allows them to identify the level of progression they have attained.
To perform a test: Demo version
Price: € 147 without vat.
On the order form, please select the option: “X-AM PRINCE2”.
See our approach for a custom made solution
See all e-learning products at a glance