Project Management Terminology
Risk Report. A project document developed progressively throughout the Project Risk Management processes, which summarizes information on individual project risks and the level of overall project risk.
Verified Deliverables. Completed project deliverables that have been checked and confirmed for correctness through the Control Quality process.
LF (english) : Late Finish date
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
|Among these items, which one does not belong to the process “Manage Project Knowledge”?||
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : All these outputs belong to the process “Manage Project Knowledge” except cost estimates.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability