Project Management Terminology
Critical Path. The sequence of activities that represents the longest path through a project, which determines the shortest possible duration.
Total Float. The amount of time that a schedule activity can be delayed or extended from its early start date without delaying the project finish date or violating a schedule constraint.
EV (english) : Earned Value
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
In the following list, which inputs is not an input of the process “Close Project or Phase”?
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : These inputs are inputs of the process “Close Project or Phase” except work performance information.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability