Project Management Terminology
Stakeholder Engagement Assessment Matrix. A matrix that compares current and desired stakeholder engagement levels.
SF (english) : Start-to-Finish
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.Discover how you can accomplish your PMP in 6 months as a very busy person.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
|Honestly speaking, many project managers don’t see the difference between the critical path method and the chain method. What would be the best definition of the difference between the two?||
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : The critical chain method focused on managing the buffers instead of managing the total float of network paths, as the critical path method does. It is indeed developed from the critical path method, but this not answer the question.
See also PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition: Sec. 22.214.171.124.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability