Project Management Terminology
Change Control Tools. Manual or automated tools to assist with change and/or configuration management. At a minimum, the tools should support the activities of the CCB.
Time and Material Contract (T&M). A type of contract that is a hybrid contractual arrangement containing aspects of both cost-reimbursable and fixed-price contracts.
VAC (english) : Variance at Completion
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Discover how you can accomplish your PMP in 6 months as a very busy person.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
|An auditor of your project wants to review a formal document that guides the project execution and project control. What will he ask you for?||
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : The project management plan defines how the project executed, monitored and controlled, and closed.
See also PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition: Sec. 22.214.171.124.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability