- PM Fundamentals
- PM Advanced
- PM Team Leader
- PMBOK Guide
- IPMA Competences-ICB
- Program & Portfolio
- Project Scheduling
What is it about?
The exam simulator X-AM IPMA allows certification candidates to prepare for the IPMA Level D and Level C examination in an easy and efficient way. Candidates become accustomed to the kinds of questions asked during the examination while practicing with the X-AM.
X-AM includes over 350 of questions – with feedbacks on each question. A tracking system demonstrates the progress in course of the learning phase.
- A very motivating and efficient learning method;
- It can be used anywhere: learners can access it from any computer or tablet;
- User-friendly and intuitive interface;
- Available in several languages.
English, French, German.
- Permanent internet access.
- Latest version of internet browsers and multimedia plug-ins.
20 hours, certificate REP of the PMI.
- Candidates for the IPMA Level D certification exam;
- Candidates for the IPMA Level C certification exam.
Being familiar with the competence baseline of IPMA.
After preparing themselves with X-AM, the participants will be able to:
- Register for a IPMA exam – well prepared and with a profound knowledge.
Aligned with the IPMA Competency Baseline 3.0, the X-AM IPMA covers the technical, behavioral and contextual competences. Each of the over 350 questions makes references to one or several competences.
How does it work
XAM is not only an exam simulator that allows certification candidates to train in real conditions, it also serves other purposes:
- Learning and reviewing: the questions are arranged according to the type of knowledge; thanks to the explanations given, they allow learners to extend their knowledge. Learners may view those questions which they found difficult several times, so as to consolidate their knowledge.
- Evaluating oneself: thanks to the scores expressed in percent, learners may estimate their level of knowledge.
- Tracking one’s progression: learners can view their results for each session and for each knowledge area; comparing those results allows them to identify the level of progression they have attained.
On the order form, please select the option 10: “X-AM IPMA”.
See our approach for a custom made solution
See all e-learning products at a glance