- PM Fundamentals
- PM Advanced
- PM Team Leader
- PMBOK Guide
- IPMA Competences-ICB
- Program & Portfolio
- Project Scheduling
What is it about?
The interactive e-learning course Project Management Scheduling covers the knowledge areas and the project scheduling processes as described in the Practice Standard for Scheduling – published by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
The course introduces to the particularities of project scheduling and prepares candidates for the certification.
It is the ideal preparation for future scheduling experts.
- Aligned with the Practice Standard for Scheduling – published by the PMI®;
- Interactive approach;
- Numerous examples and exercises.
- Permanent internet access;
- Latest version of internet browsers and multimedia plug-ins.
8 hours (equal to 8 PDUs or “contact hours”), certificate REP of the PMI.
- Project managers who want to specialize in project scheduling;
- Project managers who are preparing a PMI® Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® certification.
Advanced knowledge of project management.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Apply the knowledge areas and the project scheduling processes as described in the Practice Standard for Scheduling – published by PMI® (Project Management Institute);
- Register for the PMI-SP® certification exam;
- Exert the knowledge of scheduling in complex projects.
Aligned with the Practice Standard for Scheduling – 2nd Edition, this e-learning covers the following five knowledge areas:
- Schedule Mission Management;
- Schedule Creation;
- Schedule Maintenance;
- Schedule Analysis;
- Schedule Communication and Reporting.
How does it work?
The learner acquires – on an individual basis – the competences with the help of theoretical introductions, instructions how to apply the concepts, examples, as well as checklists.
Emphasis is given to the application of knowledge with the help of exercises and video examples which forces the learners to apply the theory in concrete situations.
The learners are not alone; they are accompanied by an experience distant coach who responds to questions, motivates, and checks the progress. (optional).
On the order form, please select the option 7: “Project Scheduling” + individuel telecoaching.
See our approach for a custom made solution
See all e-learning products at a glance