- PM Fundamentals
- PM Advanced
- PM Team Leader
- PMBOK Guide
- IPMA Competences-ICB
- Program & Portfolio
- Project Scheduling
What is it about?
In certain situations it might be useful to assess the knowledge of project managers or team members; i.e. prior to a training in order to determine the participants’ training needs more specifically, or to assess the current knowledge of project team members or employees in view of staff assignments.
PM KnowledgeTest is designed as a first step in the project management learning process and comprises a set of questions and problems related to managing projects.
- Standardized and proven test format;
- Reflecting best practices of project management;
- Short, but still significant test;
- To be use before or after a training or for individual assessment.
English, French, German and Spanish.
- Permanent internet access.
- Latest version of internet browsers and multimedia plug-ins.
60 questions in 60 minutes, certificate REP of the PMI.
- Project managers or trainees whose knowledge is to assess before or after a training.
Experiences or knowledge in project management.
At the end of the PM Knowledge Test, the participants:
- have proven their knowledge in project management.
The test covers the areas:
- Project Initiation;
- Scope Management;
- Project Planning;
- Risk Management;
- Cost Management;
- Quality Management;
- Progress Control;
- The Project Team;
- Project Closing.
How does it work
PM Knowledge Test is designed as a first step in the project management learning process and comprises a set of questions and problems related to managing projects.
The tool can be used for preliminary tests, as well as at the end of a training to conduct final tests (similar to the preliminary test) in order to assess the acquisition of new knowledge.
On the order form, please select the option 18: “PM KnowledgeTest”.
See our approach for a custom made solution
See all e-learning products at a glance