Project Management Terminology
Log. A document used to record and describe or denote selected items identified during execution of a process or activity. Usually used with a modifier, such as issue, change, issue, or assumption.
Management Skills. The ability to plan, organize, direct, and control individuals or groups of people to achieve specific goals.
RFP (english) : Request for Proposal
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
|Among these lists of tools & techniques, which one belongs to the process ‘Monitor Communications’?||
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : The list of tools & techniques of the process ‘Monitor Communications’ is: expert judgment, project management information system, data representation, interpersonal and team skills, meetings.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability