Project Management Terminology
Effort. The number of labor units required to complete a schedule activity or work breakdown structure component, often expressed in hours, days, or weeks. Contrast with duration.
Manage Project Knowledge. The process of using existing knowledge and creating new knowledge to achieve the project’s objectives and contribute to organizational learning.
FFP (english) : Firm-Fixed-Price
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
Which of the following options presents the correct order of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs?
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : nderstanding Maslow’s hierarchy of needs (physiological, safety needs, love (belonging), esteem, self-actualization) can help the project manager to motivate his/ her team.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability