Project Management Terminology
Acquisition. Obtaining human and material resources necessary to perform project activities. Acquisition implies a cost of resources and is not necessarily financial.
Develop Project Management Plan. The process of defining, preparing, and coordinating all plan components and consolidating them into an integrated project management plan.
RBS (english) : Risk Breakdown Structure
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
Where can a project team member find out the information when and how she/he will be released from the team?
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : The resource management plan describes how the project team resources should be defined, staffed, managed, and eventually released.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability