Project Management Terminology
SWOT Analysis. Analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of an organization, project, or option.
Resource Management Plan. A component of the project management plan that describes how project resources are acquired, allocated, monitored, and controlled.
LS (english) : Late Start date
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
|A chocolate must be produced at a certain temperature, which should not vary by more than 1 degree to avoid spoiling. What would be the most helpful tool to separate normal random variation of temperature from actual problems?||
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : Control charts are defined as a graphic display of process data over time and against established control limits. They are used to determine if the process is “in control” or in need of adjustment.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability