Project Management Terminology
Interpersonal and Team Skills. Skills used to effectively lead and interact with team members and other stakeholders.
Performance Reviews. A technique that is used to measure, compare, and analyze actual performance of work in progress on the project against the baseline.
AC (english) : Actual Cost
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
|In this list of inputs, tools and techniques and outputs, from process “Close Project or Phase”, only ______________ is a tool or technique.||
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : Process “Close Project or Phase” has:
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability