Project Management Terminology
Work Performance Information. The performance data collected from controlling processes, analyzed in comparison with project management plan components, project documents, and other work performance information.
Tornado Diagram. A special type of bar chart used in sensitivity analysis for comparing the relative importance of the variables.
PMBOK (english) : Project Management Body of Knowledge
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
In a project “total float” refers to:
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : By default, “float” refers to the total float, which is the amount of time any particular activity can be delayed without pushing back the project end date.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability