Project Management Terminology
Communications Management Plan. A component of the project, program, or portfolio management plan that describes how, when, and by whom information about the project will be administered and disseminated.
Knowledge. A mixture of experience, values and beliefs, contextual information, intuition, and insight that people use to make sense of new experiences and information.
FF (english) : Finish-to-Finish
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
|What is true about the process “Identify Stakeholders”?||
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : What is true about process “Identify Stakeholders” is: It aims to know who stakeholders are and to analyze their expectations.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability