Project Management Terminology
Criteria. Standards, rules, or tests on which a judgment or decision can be based or by which a product, service, result, or process can be evaluated.
Gantt Chart. A bar chart of schedule information where activities are listed on the vertical axis, dates are shown on the horizontal axis, and activity durations are shown as horizontal bars placed according to start and finish dates.
IFB (english) : Invitation for Bid
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.Discover how you can accomplish your PMP in 6 months as a very busy person.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
|Which list is the list of tools & techniques of the process “Control Procurements”?||
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : The list of tools & techniques of the process “Control Procurements” is: expert judgment, claims administration, data analysis inspection, audits.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability