Project Management Terminology
Determine Budget. The process of aggregating the estimated costs of individual activities or work packages to establish an authorized cost baseline.
Technique. A defined systematic procedure employed by a human resource to perform an activity to produce a product or result or deliver a service, and that may employ one or more tools.
ETC (english) : Estimate to Complete
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.Discover how you can accomplish your PMP in 6 months as a very busy person.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
|In the list below, ____________ is not an output of the process “Acquire Resources”.||
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : All these outputs belong to the process “Acquire Resources” except basis of estimates
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability