Project Management Terminology
Program. Related projects, subsidiary programs, and program activities that are managed in a coordinated manner to obtain benefits not available from managing them individually.
Sponsoring Organization. The entity responsible for providing the project’s sponsor and a conduit for project funding or other project resources.
LS (english) : Late Start date
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.Discover how you can accomplish your PMP in 6 months as a very busy person.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
Among the proposed inputs, which one is an input of the process “Identify Stakeholders”?
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : Only organizational process assets are an input of the process “Identify Stakeholders”.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability