Project Management Terminology
Estimate Costs. The process of developing an approximation of the monetary resources needed to complete project work.
Project Management Process Group. A logical grouping of project management inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs. The Project Management Process Groups include initiating processes, planning processes, executing processes, monitoring and controlling processes, and closing processes. Project Management Process Groups are not project phases.
ES (english) : Early Start date
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
|Only one tool or technique below is a tool or a technique of the process “Close Project or Phase”. Which one?||
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : The only tool or technique that belongs to the process “Close Project or Phase” is expert judgement.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability