Project Management Terminology
Parametric Estimating. An estimating technique in which an algorithm is used to calculate cost or duration based on historical data and project parameters.
Project Procurement Management. Project Procurement Management includes the processes necessary to purchase or acquire products, services, or results needed from outside the project team.
RFI (english) : Request For Information
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Discover how you can accomplish your PMP in 6 months as a very busy person.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
|Team building is harder in a matrix organization than projectized because:||
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : It is harder in a matrix organization to build a project team because the teammates are seconded from their functional units.
See also PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition: Sec. 126.96.36.199.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability