Project Management Terminology
Common AcronymsAC (english) : Actual Cost
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
|One of your team members suggests inviting other Project Manager in the company to the close down and lessons learned meeting at the end of the project. What should be your best response?||
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : You cannot judge the importance of your lessons to others, even if the projects are dissimilar. Lessons learned are best passed from person to person and in the context of the project. Inviting the other PMs to participate would be a good idea.
See also PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition: Sec. 184.108.40.206
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability