Project Management Terminology
Deliverable. Any unique and verifiable product, result, or capability to perform a service that is required to be produced to complete a process, phase, or project.
Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis. The process of prioritizing individual project risks for further analysis or action by assessing their probability of occurrence and impact as well as other characteristics.
SWOT (english) : Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
If you are managing projects here are 6 good reasons to obtain your certification as Project Management Professional, PMP.
Discover how you can accomplish your PMP in 6 months as a very busy person.
Question to a Project Management Professional
|Question||Select the best option|
|In the following list, which tool or technique belongs to the process ‘7.1 Plan Cost Management’?||
Answer & Explanation
Explanation : The only tool or technique that belongs to the process ‘7.1 Plan Cost Management’ is data analysis.
Why are more than 790.000 executives around the globe certified as PMP?
- Reason 1: Better opportunities for attractive positions
- Reason 2: Prospects of above average income
- Reason 3: Personal development
- Reason 4: Knowledge and ability up to date
- Reason 5: Competences in the international context
- Reason 6: Comprehensive operational capability